[microsound] New York in the 80's (was Rhys Chatham)

Jason Wehmhoener jasonw22 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 15:23:30 EST 2009

Spam is definitely a problem, one for which there are multiple potential
solutions.

Yet another subject ripe for edification, no?

(I'm certainly not dismissing the significance or value of bonfires, manhole
covers, or other forms of physicality, I just don't happen to live in a big
city currently)

-Jason