[microsound] New York in the 80's (was Rhys Chatham)

{ brad brace } bbrace at eskimo.com
Mon Feb 9 15:17:20 EST 2009

it all gets institutionally-perverted/hacked... there were
independent early online classrooms
(http://bbrace.net/education.html) -- see _Athena
University_ links at bottom (I had an open online studio
where students could drop-by): it's now been hacked by some
Istanbul spam-site ;)

from the NY 80's, I remember street bonfires in AlphaVille
and missing ('recycled') manholecovers

/:b