[microsound-announce] Isolation Reels. Tapeloop experiments

adam wimbush ascsoms at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 27 13:55:17 EDT 2020

Out Now. I'm pleased to present the penultimate edition of my Isolation Reels project. What a journey. Head over to my Bandcamp page to listen to this track and all the others in the series.
Isolation Reels is an audio project started while in lockdown due to COVID-19. There are nineteen soundscapes in total. Each piece is created from a different tape-loop measuring 2 meters long, the 'social distancing' measurement. Randomly selected from a box of unknown found recordings on tape. These loops form the template, the only sound source, then the audio effects and signal processing are introduced into the system, acting like a virus, mutating the sound for nineteen minutes. These are the Pandemic Parameters

Hope you enjoy

Isolation Reel 18, by ascsoms

|  |  |

|  |
Isolation Reel 18, by ascsoms

1 track album

Obscurum per obscurius, ignotum per ignotius

https://www.instagram.com/ascsoms/
https://ascsoms.bandcamp.com
https://www.facebook.com/ascsoms