[microsound-announce] over 10 hours of free music + On Sunday January 25 live in Paris (verification)

Philippe Petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jan 7 05:25:35 EST 2009

Something very unusual happened this morning: Marseille is snowed,
plain white, hardly has the city been so quiet, with very few human
beings walking down the street and almost no car...

A wonderfully surreal feeling

; - )

On Sunday January 25, those of you inhabiting Paris might want to come
check ASVA live @ La Maroquinerie + Strings Of Consciousness opening

Other than that I am writing to share loads of free music since to end
up the year in a grand way and celebrate its 200th release the Russian
label Clinical Archives is offering a 9 CD eclectic and illogical
compilation

VA - Clinical Jazz

http://www.archive.org/details/ca200_cjazz

exploring "clinically" traditional jazz directions....... up to
unclassable and clinically indefinable "jazz" forms. 94 exclusive
songs that can be downloaded for free and Strings Of Consciousness has
the privilege to open it all with our instrumental version of "Asphodel"

a review can be read there:

http://freealbums.blogsome.com/2009/01/06/various-artists-clinical-jazz

hope you'll have an orgy of sounds...

http://www.myspace.com/stringsofconsciousness