[Microsound-announce] Fwd: Come and make a NOISE!

Kim Cascone kim at anechoicmedia.com
Fri Feb 1 09:57:51 EST 2008

The Neo Futurist Collective Needs You!
(www.neofuturist.org)

We are looking for a large number of volunteers to create a NOISE in
Jubilee Square, Brighton on 20th February.

On the 99th Anniversary of the publication of the Founding of Futurism
manifesto, a group of artists are holding a rally in celebration of
Urban Noise before the press and media, to declaim our Neo Futurist
Noise manifesto.

We will also hold a minutes silence in commemoration of fallen artists
from the recent Arts Council cuts.

Contact Joe on artofnoises at gmail.com to register your participation.

Participants need to be available on the day from 11am for a maximum
of 90 minutes (please bring your mobile phone).

The Neo Futurist Collective are:
Joseph Young (curator), Rowena Easton, Mikhail Karikis, Rachel
Gadsden, Abigail Norris, Harry Neve, Eva Weaver, Peter Faulkner, Mike
Blow, Chris Umney.