[Microsound-announce] [slow sound system] bleepfest @ ica, london, 7 october

imax imax at slowsound.net
Fri Oct 6 02:58:57 EDT 2006

SLOW SOUND SYSTEM
LIE DOWN AND BE COUNTED

'Quality avant chillage' BBCi
'Unadulterated bliss' RESONANCE FM

--------------

BLEEPFEST: ICA, 7 OCTOBER

We're dj-ing at this year's Bleepfest, an excellent-looking old-style laptop jam. We're on twice, as slow sound system in the afternoon and again, in badass mode as unslowsoundsystem from 10-30-midnight in the bar. Expect soundscaping, collage and low-volume digitals ... followed by something a bit louder.

Other artists include Deprogram, Sleep Machine, Robot Bathing, Julian Hughes, Kid Functional, Thorsten from Highpointlowlife Records and Fisk Industries.

Things begin at 2pm, and it should cost £5-10 to get in. Full details at http://mstation.org/bleepfest or at http://www.ica.org.uk.

----------------

Ends

slow sound system
lie down and be counted

info at slowsound.net
www.slowsound.net

-----

in league w/ [no.signal] | sprawl | highpointlowlife | midrange | frequenzen

-----

'small pieces', Resonance FM radio archive 2004-2006
http://www.slowsound.net

live sets archive w/we're breaking up, motion, recon, crucial
felix/timeblind, sebastien roux, adam butler/vert and more
http://www.slowsound.net

'there is no hidden meaning', out now on kabuki kore
http://www.kabukikore.net

-----
-----

'midrange sessions', forthcoming on coombe records
http://www.coomberecords.com

slow sound system vs. posset, 'entropy sessions' out now on kabuki kore
http://www.kabukikore.net

'first steps' out now on grain of sound
http://www.grainofsound.com

imax photogallery : kill yr speed
http://www.flickr.com/photos/_imax
http://www.lomohomes.com/imax

[no.signal] : promoters of genius
http://no-signal.net

highpointlowlife : bitmapped indie goodness since 98
http://www.highpointlowlife.com

bbc experimental pages : self-facilitating media node
http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/experimental

sprawl club : 10.5 years of underground sound
http://www.sprawl.org.uk

fail / list : the information
http://failme.net/list

london headphones festival
http://www.state51.org/placard

frequenzen, every week on resonance 104.4fm
http://www.frequenzen.co.uk

sonomu : sound noise music
http://www.sonomu.net

kultureflash : headlines from london
http://www.kultureflash.net

-----

no? reply to this email with 'unsubscribe' in the subject
line.