[Microsound-announce] 2 new songs

Philippe Petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Fri Oct 6 08:22:03 EDT 2006

Hello
hope your Fall starts nicely...
been 2 months since we first joined the "My Space community", a real
pleasure so far receiving very nice messages, and amazingly
flattering comments
almost 8 000 of you visited, thanx for the support, very appreciated
:-)

feel free to listen to the 2 new posted tracks, "Dark-blue moonlight"
features the great voice/text from Black Sifichi...
Only an extract as it normally lasts 12 minutes...

http://www.myspace.com/stringsofconsciousness

Second one is :
Sonic Glimpses (of the wriggling warm sand from Venus)

We been invited to contribute a song to the series of compilations in
tribute to John Peel.
Peelie having featured BiP_HOp as label of the month + interviewed
for BBC I was very happy to accept.
His radio show is sadly missed...
:-(

Been working on a collaborative song with My Brightest Diamond, we
sent her an instrumental and she sung, which will appear on the disc
of remixes of her critically acclaimed album "Bring me the
workhorse" (Asthmatic Kitty)...

http://www.myspace.com/mybrightestdiamond

More on that soon...

hope you will enjoy our new songs