[Microsound-announce] Wäldchengarten in Japan and China

mailing at noisejihad.dk mailing at noisejihad.dk
Mon Oct 2 06:45:05 EDT 2006

Hello All
Danish ambient/noise act is playing a few shows in Japan and China to
follow up the recently released CD "Distractions" (phisteria 2006). Go to
www.waldchengarten.dk for sound samples and the first few reviews.

Shows are as follows so far:

08/10: Big Apple, Kobe, Japan
11/10: Superdeluxe, Tokyo, Japan
17/10: Waterland Kwanyin, Beijing, China
19/10: D22, Beijing, China
21/10: South Gate, Beijing China

If you're up for a small event put up on a very short notice, then we're
open for suggestions between 11th and 17th.

We are also asking suggestions for sights to see, places to be and things
to do, be it shows, art etc within the general scope of this list in the
cities Kobe, Tokyo, Beijing and Shanghai primarily.

next release is out now: The Leech 7" on Drone Records.

please make replies and inquiries off-list to: mailing [at] noisejihad.dk

thanks in advance