[microsound] Looking for PhD opportunities

Massimiliano Viel mail at maxviel.it
Thu Jul 22 12:21:02 EDT 2010

Dear all,
first of all I hope that this kind of request shouldn't be put on the "announce list".
I think it's not, but well sometimes there are subtile borders.

I'm looking for a place to do my PhD studies around the fields of music perception - music analysis - computer music.
I'm based in Italy and couldn't move abroad, so I'm looking for a place outside Italy that gives me the opportunity to do my studies while staying mostly at home.

Is there anyone that can give me a hint on the opportunities in this fields?

Thank you everybody

M  a  s  s  i  m  i  l  i  a  n  o                   V  i  e  l
MAIN SITE! -------------> http://www.maxviel.it
BLOG! -------> http://maxviel.wordpress.com/
 http://www.myspace.com/massimilianoviel

                     http://www.ssim-el.net