[microsound] sound and ecology

Oliver Bown ollie at icarus.nu
Thu Jul 22 01:20:35 EDT 2010

At the more conceptual digital end, you might be interested in the work of the Centre for Electronic Media Art and related projects looking at biologically inspired approaches to generative processes. A good review of this area is Alan Dorin's 2006, "The Sonic Artificial Ecosystem", here http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~aland/papers.html