[microsound] Paris?

nathalie fougeras nathalie.fougeras at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 16:23:59 EST 2010

Sure Erik is engaged! :)
the other have big teeth is rather famous ;) is all the time the other in a
way..hi hi
I m parisian myself so I know how sometimes these kind of "little" things
all the time against each other..  more or less for nothing... This is very
parisian style..ah ah.. wich I dont like much to be honest  ;)

but sure if its the big winter in Paris have some check via Craiglist (this
is not the most cheap rent but its rather ok) otherwise bring a good
sleeping bag I think Erik will precise you more if it s or not possible..

best/ Nathalie