[microsound] Paris?

tomoko sauvage tmk at o-o-o-o.org
Mon Feb 15 15:54:40 EST 2010

hmhm...

I'm a permanent member of La Générale in Sèvres so I know how cold it
can be there in winter....
and I'm not sure if "people are very engaged and nice" to be honest....
except for super incredible Erik of course...

I'm Parisian so I don't know about hotels here, and apartments are
all small like in Tokyo...

But some tips are

craiglist http://paris.fr.craigslist.org/sub/

and homelidays http://www.homelidays.com/