[microsound] Visual editing of audio-rate parameter files?

Charles Turner vze26m98 at optonline.net
Thu Nov 12 18:59:20 EST 2009

Hi Justin-

Thanks for the response. I've used snd a bunch in the past, and while
it might be programmed to do such a thing, it doesn't right out of the
box.

Your suggestion about scaling is well taken, although I think I would
generate my parameter data with values between 0.0 - 1.0 and then post-
scale it. Inserting the record stage between the data generation and
post-scaling would enable me to edit the recorded parameters while
editing the resulting audio.

The only inelegance would be having to remember the scaling factors,
although the rounding you discuss wouldn't be an issue then.

Best, Charles