[microsound] Oval - Markus Pop- WHERE THE HELL IS HE???

Korhan Erel listekutusu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 14:32:10 EDT 2009

Hi!

Oval will play with Pan Sonic at Bimhuis in Amsterdam on April 4th.
Here's the link to the Facebook event:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=56396949658

Korhan

On 19.Mar.2009, at 23:14, Artur Nowak wrote:

I spoke with Markus after his concert in Cologne in late 2007. He said
that he doesn't have anything new to present to the audience,
therefore he is silent. But he is working on something, what may or
may not materialize. He is still using same old "Microstoria" setup
(laptop + Waldorf), which is now 10 years old.

He is busy with his "Siberian" cat, which likes to walk out when it's
cold, and leaves the windows open, so he is freezing... Or busy with
conversations with his 60+ old neighbors.

The audience on the concert was about 10 people, which is a shame for
Cologne.

Cheers!
Artur

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 10:02 PM, Michael Beijer <michaelbeijer at gmail.com
 > wrote:
Does anyone know where he is or what he is doing? After 'So,' TOTAL
SILENCE. the guy can't even be googled.
Oval's music was my introduction to glitch, etc.
I also saw Microstoria live in Amsterdam

any info????

Michael