[microsound] Oval - Markus Pop- WHERE THE HELL IS HE???

Artur Nowak arno at emd.pl
Thu Mar 19 17:14:48 EDT 2009

I spoke with Markus after his concert in Cologne in late 2007. He said that
he doesn't have anything new to present to the audience, therefore he is
silent. But he is working on something, what may or may not materialize. He
is still using same old "Microstoria" setup (laptop + Waldorf), which is now
10 years old.

He is busy with his "Siberian" cat, which likes to walk out when it's cold,
and leaves the windows open, so he is freezing... Or busy with conversations
with his 60+ old neighbors.

The audience on the concert was about 10 people, which is a shame for
Cologne.

Cheers!
Artur