[microsound] why i'm not excited about Live

Jason Wehmhoener jasonw22 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 19:39:19 EST 2009

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 3:46 PM, CraqueMat <craque at craque.net> wrote:

> maybe something i could accomplish with a homebuilt trigger interface,
> some flash memory and an Arduino board?

I think that's a pretty interesting idea. Would a line-in or two for
creating new samples on the fly over-complicate things too much?

I've been playing around with the Arduino, and a bit of old fashioned analog
circuitry and I'm starting to get pretty interested in low-cost homebrew
electronic sound. I don't have anything to show for it just yet, but if you
end up with a schematic or an Arduino sketch you like to use, or know of
others who are creating and making accessible great stuff in this vein,
please do share.

-Jason