[microsound] why i'm not excited about Live

CraqueMat craque at craque.net
Mon Jan 19 18:46:17 EST 2009

ha ha ha, ok touche!

this is my central problem. i have no real use for Live as it is really
meant to be explored. plenty of people out there are using it as such,
which is very impressive.

but who knows, like i said, i'm open. :)

in a perfect world, what i want is a Back To Basics style sample
triggering device that doesn't do anything else but trigger pre-recorded
samples. no sequencing abilities.

maybe something i could accomplish with a homebuilt trigger interface,
some flash memory and an Arduino board?