[microsound] Speech Analysis Question...

Greg Pond gregpond at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 12:50:34 EST 2009

This was posted to the PD list just a few days ago:
http://williambrent.conflations.com/mov/timbreID-vowel.mov

Pure Data can likely accomplish what you are trying to do. I would
check out the examples here: http://puredata.info/docs/tutorials,
especially if you have not tried using it or Max/MSP before. The pd
list archives and the PD forum may also yield more.

best,

Greg