[microsound] Zoom H4 tech query -- anybody else?

John Hudak johnhudak at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 08:52:57 EDT 2009

hi john,
i don't have a zoom h4, but i had a marantz pmd660 with which i used a
compact flash midi drive that caused a high pitched whine.  see if you still
get the sound with a plain compact flash.  the mini drives have more memory,
but as far as i have heard, have the tiny whine of a tiny drive.
i hope this perhaps helps.

best,
john

http://www.johnhudak.net