[microsound-announce] School Of Meat Cutting Workshop - London 26/08/2011

Senom Yalcin sonicim at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 13:20:35 EDT 2011

I thought the SoMCW detached his flesh from his body - something like chop
the finger off and wire it/make it alive once its no longer attached to you.
Just kidding, but that'd be a step forward and more of an equivalent of the
animal parts performance? Stelarc's done some pretty intense experimentation
onto his own body but any performance out there with detached body parts?