[microsound-announce] HULK DASH - BBQ & Live music this Sunday

G.G. giuseppe.giunta at ymail.com
Sat Jul 18 15:40:38 EDT 2009

Hi All,

Just a reminder to please your bring your own meat or veggies
to the BBQ. Venue will provide the charcoal and utensils.

Hulk Dash 9 on Sunday the 19th of July.

BBQ + Live experimental music at
Korsan Bar
161 Kingsland Rd, E2 8AL
London,
UK

3PM till late

£2 ENTRY!

Come early for limited FREE merchandise.

Big
Dog Scary are part of the improvised music collective Stig Noise,

hailing from Liverpool. They will variously be playing a theremin,
trumpet, a banjo, some old Casio keyboards and possibly
several drum
kits.
http://www.myspace.com/stignoise

Noise artist Horacio Pollard's side project Cau Cational Betreet
will entertain you with a noisy trio of drums and electronics.
http://www.myspace.com/caucationalbetreet
http://www.myspace.com/dislocatedcrowwing

Kaya King are a
 Japanese/British duo playing their second
gig in London. Watch out for these girls, they’re viscous.
http://www.myspace.com/kayakingg

Jack
Shirt is a London based composer, recording artist and occasional

lyricist/vocalist. He has self-released two CDR albums on his DIY label

Scratch My Back Records: Jack Shirt in January 2008 and Silent Beef
in
January 2009. He is also a member of the Mothlite live band
(Southern
Records).
http://www.myspace.com/jackshirt

Lion Lies Down are a psychedelic noise outfit based in London.
Expect scorching drum-rolls, ear-splitting noise and more.
http://www.myspace.com/lionliesdown

Added
to this amazing line-up we have the honour to present Shenggy
 who will
be our guest DJ for the night, bringing you smooth sounds to
caress the
night. Shenggy is one of the new generation of avant-garde
artists
from China, though from 2007 she has been living in London
where she is
studying modern European philosophy and carrying
on her music career in
Europe.
http://www.myspace.com/noiselady
http://www.myspace.com/whitebeijing

Alexander
Williams is a performance artist and poet. He will be hosting
the
evening’s entertainment, providing you with small but delightful
pieces
of randomness and unexpected beauty.

For more info visit http://www.myspace.com/hulkdash

Past events are all documented: For Photos, Music and more visit
http://wwgou.org/hulkdash/

HD Facebook Group:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=51279307099&ref=nf

HD9 Events