[Microsound-announce] CONTENTS ONDA SONORA RADIO 27-08-08

Onda Sonora Radio ondasonoraradio at yahoo.es
Wed Aug 27 07:12:36 EDT 2008

ONDA SONORA (Experimental Radio Sessions), Madrid (ES)
·Radio Círculo de Bellas Artes 100.4 FM
Wednesday. 15h . www.circulobellasartes.com
www.ondasonoraradio.com· Listen any time http://www.artesonoro.org/archives/category/artesonororadio/radio_ondasonora/

www.myspace.com/ondasonoraradio

CONTENTS ONDA SONORA 27-08-08

01. THE LOCUST (Live in La Boite. 31-08-08. 22:00h + Grabba Grabba Tape)
Track: Armless and Overactive - Who’s Handling The Population Paste - Invented Organs - New Tongue Sweepstakes / Consenting Abscess - One Decent leg - Movement Across The Membrane - Oscillating Eyes - Immune System Overtime - Hairy Mouth / Priest With Sexually Tranmitted Diseases, Get Out Of My Bead / Can We Get Another Nail In The Coffin Of Culture Theft? / Flight Of The Wounded Locust
Album: Safety Second Body Last / Plague Soundscapes / Flight Of The Wounded Locust
Label: Ipecac / Anti / Gold Standard Laboratories

02. MATMOS
Track: Hashish Master
Album: Supreme Balloon
Label: Matador

03. TONE DIALING
Track: Yoxia Me
Album: Rigop Me
Label: Evil Rabbit

04. SPOON 3
Track: Spoons
Album: Seductive Sabotage
Label: Evil Rabbit

05. ALTHUIS & VAN VEENENDAAL
Track: Mysterious Variation 1
Album: The Mistery Of Guests
Label: Evil Rabbit

06. MARKO CICCILIANI
Track: Compilation
Album: 81 Matters in Elemental Order
Label: Evil Rabbit

07. BALAGO
Track: A Prop de Res / Un Instant A Les Escales del Primer Pis / Del 17 al 38 / l’inventari / ComenÇar de Nou Part 1
Album: D’aquii
Label: Foehn