[Microsound-announce] New Classics and Retro Grooves!

Nikita Golyshev musica_excentrica at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 18:40:15 EDT 2008

Musica Excentrica and Netaudio Russia present our new releases:

Joan Bagés i Rubi — “Instrumental Music” (Musica Excentrica)

Sounds like musique concrète, electroacoustic...

Spanish musician Joan Bages i Rubi, a young Stockhausen and Xenakis
follower, develops the idea of interactions between classical music
theory and algorythmic concpetions of the contemporary music - "These
four pieces collect some of my ways of sound work, pieces for solo
instrument, pieces for ensemble and pieces for interactive music and
electroacustic music."

Listen and download on Musica Excentrica

 HardStroke — “The Others” (Electrosound)

Sounds like chiptunes techno, electropop...

HardStroke is a band, based on one human. Simon Johansson is his
name.Simon has created music for a long time, and has faced many
different music styles. Some of them are: rock, pop, jazz, metal,
dance, house, techno, trance, classical and… Swedish folkmusic. Mash it
up!

Listen and download on Electrosound

with best regards, NetAudio Russia / Musica Excentrica