[microsound-announce] In Rome this Sunday

rinus van alebeek injapatti at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 06:36:59 EDT 2014

Dear follower of all the latest in the retro-avantgarde niche,

If you happen to be in Roma and think seeing a couple of performances
centered around the magnetic tape and the sounds on it, this evening I'll
perform a kind of round table concert at the teatri di vetro festival that
will be held at the Teatro Vascello.

Also playing is Parislamou, local duo that combines radio-art, spoken word,
sounds.

Find directions and info ( in Italian ) here.
http://www.romasuona.it/eventi/teatri-di-vetro-rinus-van-alebeek-21-settembre/

The complete program for this evening includes a theatre piece and
folk/absurdist stories/guitar/accordion/loopstation-but-not-too-much/songs

http://teatridivetro.it/festival

Okay, rest of the world: I have brought ten copies of my latest opera
'don't talk at the disco,' a C60 tape, that I don't expect to sell all.
http://rinusvanalebeek.wordpress.com
They will be send out for trade.

Big greetings from the eternal city where church bells ring every hour,

Rinus

PS. Don't forget to listen to Radio On
http://radio-on-berlin.com

http://rinus.zeromoon.com