[microsound-announce] ( nula ) new filecast: 56789 consequently. mp3, 9 minutes.

ll ll at detritus.net
Sat May 10 04:46:22 EDT 2014

56789 consequently

If we allow ourselves the luxury, we may find ways to make sense of a collection of unapologetically disparate sources, in such as way as to form a coherent and consequent whole, in spite of the best efforts of what we may think of as our common sense.

download and stream : http://nula.cc/56789
also on soundcloud : http://soundcloud.com/nulacc/56789-consequently

56770 sa pobla

Field. The Feast of St. Anthony is celebrated each year on January 16 in and around the Plaça Major in the Mallorcan village of Sa Pobla with packed crowds, men dressed as devils, roaring bonfires, exploding fireworks, revelry, and music.

download and stream : http://nula.cc/56770
also on soundcloud : http://soundcloud.com/nulacc/56770-sa-pobla

---

all filecasts: http://nula.cc/list