[microsound-announce] remix Father Murphy, Antibothis book + CD released...

philippe petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Thu Feb 7 03:01:05 EST 2013

*Hope that you are well*
***2013 started in a great way with my Australian tour where I met many
interesting people and was amazed to find such enthusiastic and
attentive audiences. Merci.*
*Now back in the cold winter, and I was happy to work on a remix for
Italian band Father Murphy, which got released as a single on Aagoo.
Many more remixes were added (Zulus, Black Dice, Thulebasen...)and
compiled under a CD which can be heard on Dutch National Radio VPRO: *

http://3voor12.vpro.nl/luisterpaal/albums/Father-Murphy.html

*my song "Constipation Fuzz" (in hommage to Screamin' Jay Hawkins) is
appearing on this compilation, crazy line-up from Jad Fair to
Unlogistic, from Anne Laplantine to Subtle Turnhips... & many more for
a welcome variety + it is FREE:*
**
*http://moncul.org/catalogue/la-compil-a-deux-balles-2*
**
**
***Many should already be familiar with the Antibothis series of books,
and a new volume has been printed. I was asked to compile the free CD
given away with it, so many friends are up there, please enjoy:*

Use this area to offer a short teaser of your email's content. Text here
will show in the preview area of some email clients.

Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser
<http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=01d4bbd7d4a0fdf252f345fd0&id=f66e4645c3&e=8a410a7707>.

New anthology out now!
ANTIBOTHIS - Occultural Anthology 4
Book anthology + cd compilation.
142 PAGES, IN ENGLISH

Featuring articles from:
CHAD HENSLEY, POLLY SUPERSTAR, CRIMETHINC, RAYMON SALVATORE HARMON,
Z´EV, JÚLIO MENDES RODRIGO, EWEN CHARDRONNET, CARL ABRAHAMSSON,
FRANCISCO LOPEZ, TREVOR BROWN, ROBIN RIMBAUD, V. VALE, MASON JONES,
ANDRÉ COELHO, DJ BALLI, JOE COLEMAN, ADOLF MARX, JOE AMBROSE.
Cd compilation includes:
KK NULL, CINDYTALK, MACHINEFABRIEK, MICHEL BANABILA + PHILIPPE PETIT,
ISRAEL MARTINEZ, PAS + IF, BWANA, MURCOF, BELA EMERSON, SCANNER/SI CUT
DB, XAMBUCA, THE STARGAZER´S ASSISTANT, MARK BEAZLEY.

The cd compilation is curated by Philippe Petit
<http://thisco.us4.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=01d4bbd7d4a0fdf252f345fd0&id=f1cde18e61&e=8a410a7707>
To buy and more infos :
www.antibothis.com
<http://thisco.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=01d4bbd7d4a0fdf252f345fd0&id=df6cb00d8e&e=8a410a7707>
www.thisco.net
<http://thisco.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=01d4bbd7d4a0fdf252f345fd0&id=f25344790d&e=8a410a7707>

  Heading 1

    Heading 2

      Heading 3

        Heading 4

*Getting started:* Customize your template by clicking on the style
editor tabs up above. Set your fonts, colors, and styles. After setting
your styling is all done you can click here in this area, delete the
text, and start adding your own awesome content!

After you enter your content, highlight the text you want to style and
select the options you set in the style editor in the "styles" drop down
box. Want to get rid of styling on a bit of text
<http://thisco.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=01d4bbd7d4a0fdf252f345fd0&id=19351eccac&e=8a410a7707>,
but having trouble doing it? Just use the "clear styles" button to strip
the text of any formatting and reset your style.

*Repeatable content blocks:* Repeatable sections are noted with plus and
minus signs so that you can add and subtract content blocks. You can
also get a little fancy
<http://thisco.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=01d4bbd7d4a0fdf252f345fd0&id=890610d788&e=8a410a7707>:
repeat blocks and remove all text to make image "gallery" sections, or
do the opposite and remove images for text-only blocks!

follow on Twitter <Twitter%20Account%20not%20yet%20Authorized> | friend
on Facebook <#> | forward to a friend
<http://us4.forward-to-friend1.com/forward?u=01d4bbd7d4a0fdf252f345fd0&id=f66e4645c3&e=8a410a7707>

/Copyright © 2013 thisco, All rights reserved./
You are now this.connect!
*Our mailing address is:*
thisco
av. ultramar,24 r/c dto