[microsound-announce] ASVA & Philippe Petit's collaborative album is now released

philippe petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jul 23 11:00:47 EDT 2012

*Hope that this message finds you well,
allow me to announce the release of my new collaboration with the US act
ASVA, featuring Jarboe + Edward Ka-Spel (Legendary Pink Dots)and Bryan
Lewis Saunders on vocals
*G. STUART DAHLQUIST formed ASVA in 2003 in the wake of the demise of
SUNNO)), and Burning Witch. Always finding new direction and
incorporating a variety of influences stemming from his drone/rock roots
to tintinnabuli, plain chant, pop, noise, books, art, and a long life of
unstability and mayhem DAHLQUIST constantly reinvents ASVA, bringing in
new collaborators, new techniques, and new instrumentation for each
project. *

Europeans can order from Basses Fréquences*

http://bassesfrequences.bigcartel.com/product/asva-philippe-petit-empires-should-burn
*
Other continents would visit Small Doses*

http://www.small-doses.com/newsblog/?page_id=14

*Listen to some extracts there:*

http://www.small-doses.com/audio/APP_thestarimplodes.mp3

http://www.small-doses.com/audio/APP_sweetdreamsasshole.mp3