[microsound-announce] MEMORABILIA. COLLECTING SOUNDS WITH... Kenneth Goldsmith. Deleted scenes

Radio Web MACBA rwm2008 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 06:05:45 EDT 2012

*MEMORABILIA. COLLECTING SOUNDS WITH... Kenneth Goldsmith. Deleted scenes*

We dig up some unreleased fragments of the interview with sound collector
Kenneth Goldsmith that we were unable to include the first time around.

Link: http://bit.ly/PrdYBZ
MP3: http://bit.ly/MgXpZ6

*00:00* Extravagant records in the collection
*00:47* Quality in Ubuweb
*03:04* Autocracy
*03:48* The Burroughs affair
*06:27* Standards on the web

Previous show:  *MEMORABILIA. COLLECTING SOUNDS WITH... Kenneth Goldsmith.
Part I*
Link: http://rwm.macba.cat/en/research/memorabilia_kenneth_goldsmith/capsula
Related info:
http://rwm.macba.cat/uploads/20120712/Memorabilia_Kenneth_Goldsmith_eng.pdf
MP3:
http://rwm.macba.cat/uploads/memorabilia/04_memorabilia_kenneth_goldsmith.mp3

More on Kenneth Goldsmith at Ràdio Web MACBA:
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/kenneth_goldsmith_tag<http://rwm.macba.cat/en/ed_veenstra_tag>
More episodes on sound collecting: http://rwm.macba.cat/en/memorabilia_tag/