[microsound-announce] SXSW Event Tonight - Architects and Heroes

stephen r. analog_life at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 15:02:32 EDT 2011

ARCHITECTS AND HEREOS PRESENTS:

Tonight - Tues March 15, 2011
At Deseo's, 219 Congress Ave (3rd and Congress), Austin, TX 7870

Our crew is out in the ATX from California for SXSW. We just started up our label in January and we're here spend some quality time with our Texas brothers and sisters. Our sound system is amazing, the talent is stellar and SXSW is always a fantastic time.

LIVE:

BODYTRONIX
PURPLE CRUSH
BURBANK INTERNATIONAL
CYGNUS

DUELING MONOMES
w/MAKING THE NOISE x CHILI (AMODA laptop battle champion 2011)

DJs:

THE FLYING TURNS DJS
NEW BERLIN
DJ STEPHEN R

SPECIAL GUEST VJs

At Deseo's, 219 Congress Ave (3rd and Congress), Austin, TX 7870

Xtra Bass by SoundRiggs

MORE INFO:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=135016463233752
http://architectsandheroes.net/
--
Stephen R. :: Pixel Pusher / Sound Wrangler
http://www.myspace.com/djstephenr