[microsound-announce] //EXPERIMEDIA JAPAN DISASTER RELIEF FUND

Jeremy Bible experimedia at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 07:57:35 EDT 2011

EXPERIMEDIA JAPAN DISASTER RELIEF FUND: Between now and the end of
March 2011... when you purchase an Experimedia or Home Normal sound
object from this category 100% of monies received from that sale will
go to the Japan Earthquake Relief Fund set up by New York's Japan
Society.
http://www.experimedia.net/on-sale-c-578.html

Experimedia sends its thoughts and prayers to all of our supporter's
friends and family in Japan. Experimedia works closely with many
artists, labels, and distributors in Japan many of which have become
our good friends. Please extend your thoughts to our friends; Ian &
Lee Hawgood (Home Normal), Ryo Nakata (Slowflow), Shinobu Nemoto
(Moufu Rokuon), Nao Sugimoto (Spekk), all our friends at P*Dis our
Japanese distributor, Yukitomo Hamasak (Matter), Yasuhiko Fukuzono
(Flau), Will of Celer who is now living in Japan, Akihito
(Nothings66), Sawako, Symbolic Interaction, Saito Koji, Cal Lyall
(Subvalent/Testtone), and all those from/in Japan we have worked with
over the years. Our thoughts are with you all.

--
Jeremy Bible
Experimedia | Sound Objects