[microsound-announce] From 8th to 13th August I will be in Berlin.....

alessio ballerini alessio at postodellefragole.com
Sat Jul 9 13:44:33 EDT 2011

Dear All,

I'm Alessio Ballerini, sound artist and electroacoustic musician. (www.alessioballerini.com)

From 8th to 13th August I will be in Berlin. I want to know if you're interested to my electroacoustic live performance.

I recently played at the International Node Festival and on the 23th July I will share the stage with Alva Noto at Acusmatiq Festival.

Below is some information about the performance: http://www.alessioballerini.com/ballerini-naturaesuatrasfigurazionefuorisincro.html

I've already bought the ticket for the airplane and I have no problems for accommodation...

I will be pleased to answer any additional questions you may have.
thank you all !

Alessio

> Alessio Ballerini
+39 347 10 76 528