[microsound-announce] Rhythm Topologist (Skilled Trade)

Whims Robillard whims.robillard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 16:02:29 EST 2011

Yes Hello,

It is indeed entirely possible that you have felt dispirited by a uniform
continuum.  In your fine ears even, rhythms have dissolved in a flurry of
unrelated quanta.  It is altogether plausible that you require a *rhythm
topologist*.

The nature of my analysis is a friendly one: to resuscitate rhythmic
diversities, and indeed to heighten their nice clusters.  I have emplaned in
many a sonorous vessel, and am eager to pursue the enlargement of my corpus.

***

The process will not do you a ruffle:  ship, *ship, *simply ship that
stubborn sound to my own port.  Alternately, locate this audio source in the
world so that I may see to its roots.

Your file is promptly returned with robust results:  I extrapolate salient
pulse, timing information, tone pips & grains.  The file is duly gridded—no
longer daunted by sonic disorientation, by that specter of imprecision.

You will like this Topology that nourishes and flexes the echoic memory.
Let the "experts" dither— they cannot canal the admirable powers of Rhythm
Topology.

Sliding $5-20 per file

Aff'ly,

Whims Robillard