[microsound-announce] JTTP 2010 Broadcast | Komodo Dragon (Winnipeg) | 110112

CEC jef chippewa jef at econtact.ca
Tue Jan 11 12:42:12 EST 2011

ah! actually the CEC collaborated with the
australasian association ACMA and made that
pretty clear everywhere (so i thought!), but
thanks for pointing out the missing letters "AS".
this has been corrected where it can be.
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=187806954565601

--

Communauté électroacoustique canadienne (CEC)
Canadian Electroacoustic Community