[microsound-announce] Seventy Seconds - a 2011 sound diary

HarS' Sound Chronicles hars7 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 10 11:19:59 EST 2011

Almost seven years ago I promised to keep a yearlong 10-seconds-per-day sound diary for each of the remaining prime years of my life.
2011 is a prime year. I am keeping my promise...
The results of my efforts will appear in weekly installments, every Sunday, on the Dutch web daily hard//hoofd, along with a 'diary text' (in Dutch), short enough for you to read in about the same time as the 70 seconds it takes to listen to the sounds.
This sunday saw the first installment: http://hardhoofd.com/2011/01/09/seventy-seconds-152/More about the why's and how's in the SoundBlog: http://www.harsmedia.com/SoundBlog/Archief/00760.php
Enjoy!Harold Schellinx--follow http://twitter.com/soundblog