[microsound-announce] [Acma-l] Online Radio

CEC jef chippewa jef at econtact.ca
Sun Feb 20 21:28:23 EST 2011

hi andrew, an update to this document, originally
published in "eContact! 8.4 -- Ressources
éducatives / Educational Resources" (Sept 2006)
has been made and will be published in a few
weeks... stay tuned.
http://cec.concordia.ca/econtact/8_4/online_radio.html

--

Communauté électroacoustique canadienne (CEC)
Canadian Electroacoustic Community