[microsound-announce] Updated Doepfer/Analogue Systems/Eurorack sale

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Wed Aug 25 07:30:33 EDT 2010

Hi folks,

I'm [still] cleaning out my Eurorack collection of analog synthesizer
modules to cover some of the costs of building my new DIY system. Please
have a look and let me know if anything interests you!

Derek

***

Still available as of 16 July 2010:

Doepfer A-100P6 Suitcase 220V    EUR 370 /75% = EUR 277.50
Doepfer A-175 Voltage Inverter    EUR 45 / 75% = EUR 33.75
Doepfer A-135 Voltage Controlled Mixer    EUR 120 / 75% = EUR 90
Doepfer A-138 Mixer (exp)    EUR 45 / 75% = EUR 33.75

Added 16 July 2010:

Doepfer A-199 Spring Reverb  (module only without tank, RCA jacks added
to faceplate of module to allow tank to be kept outside case)
EUR 60 / 75% = EUR 45
Doepfer A-174-1 Joy-Stick (spring removed, stiff enough to hold its place)
EUR 75 / 75% = EUR 56.25
Doepfer A-136 Distortion/Waveshaper (broken trace on PCB repaired by
hand, fully functional)
EUR 60 / 50% = EUR 30
Analogue Systems RS-40 Noise / Sample & Hold / Clock
EUR 139 / 75% = EUR 104.25
Analogue Systems RS-30 Frequency To Voltage Converter
EUR 115 / 75% = EUR 86.25

Added 25 August 2010:

Doepfer A-128 Fixed Filter Bank EUR 160 / 75% = EUR 120
Doepfer A-198 TRC Trautonium Ribbon Controller (module only, you will
need to buy or make the ribbon controller yourself)
EUR 70 / 75% = EUR 52.50
Dual Lag Processor (DIY module, same as Livewire Dual Bissel Generator,
retail EUR 179) EUR 40
Dual Lag Processor (DIY module, same as Livewire Dual Bissel Generator,
retail EUR 179) EUR 40
Dual Tonepad Rebote 2.5 Delay (DIY module, analog-sounding digital
delay) EUR 40
Dual Tonepad Rebote 2.5 Delay (DIY module, analog-sounding digital
delay) EUR 40

This Eurorack system is located in Berlin, Germany. All modules are in
perfect condition unless noted, and all modules are fully functional.
Prices do not include shipping, I will send a quote for that once we
have agreed on what you would like to buy. I would be happy to show the
system to anyone in town, or make additional photos for those in other
cities/countries. I can offer a discount and many free patch cables to
anyone purchasing several modules at once, and the best price would be
for the entire system.

This page contains photos, and will be updated to include any changes in
availability or pricing:
http://macumbista.net/?p=1416

Contact “macumbista” AT THE DOMAIN “gmail.com”.
--
::: derek holzer ::: http://macumbista.net :::
---Oblique Strategy # 76: