[microsound-announce] appearing on another one of those compilations assembled by fine folks @ The Wire magazine + [reciprocess : +/vs.] documenting the process of musical reciprocality between Philippe Petit & friends available in digital format

Philippe Petit Philippe-Petit at wanadoo.fr
Wed Aug 25 05:01:55 EDT 2010

Hope that you have enjoyed a nice Summer
as the 11 000 copies of our  "[reciprocess : +/vs.] documenting the
process of musical reciprocality between Philippe Petit & friends" CD
are now gone for good I have allowed a digital release so that our
music be still available...

http://www.emusic.com/album/Philippe-Petit-Friends-reciprocess-vs-documenting-the-process-of-m-MP3-Download/12090848.html

and since we are talking digitally I'm once again appearing on another
one of those compilations assembled by fine folks @ The Wire magazine

http://thewire.co.uk/articles/4734/

Below The Radar Volume 4
Compiled by The Wire
August 2010

Marc-Henri Arfeux"Ama No Sode"

Tony Bevan/Dominic Lash/Phil Marks/Paul Obermayer"Box Of Frogs"

Rhodri Davies/Joe Williamson/Stefano Tedesco"L’Attesa"

Failing Lights & Howard Stelzer"Summer's Curse"

Giuseppe Ielasi"Untitled Edit"

Grasslung"Feeding Your Vanity"

Group Inerane"Boghassa"

K11 & Philippe Petit"A-ghast"

Munma“Bits And Dust”

Peeesseye"Pestilence & Joy"

Renato Rinaldi"Untitled"

Pete Swanson"Believers"

Nicholas Szczepanik"Years Compressed Into Minutes Without Any Concept
Of Self"

Twins"About Us"from The Other Side Of"