[microsound-announce] Friday 23 April in Berlin: cassette extravaganza live!

rinus van alebeek rinusfiles at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 07:53:19 EDT 2010

Hello friends and visitors,

coming friday Angie Yeowell, Der Tapeman and I will
bring our collection of tapeplayers and (mini) cassettes
to salon bruit.

The first part of the evening sounds from at least twenty
portable devices will be played by us in the bar.
Simultaneously Angie and I will do a short solo
in the cinema.

After the break we will perfotm as a trio.

Chicken TV will provide movable but not washable wallpaper
all through the evening.

At salon bruit everyone comes late and leaves very early
but our opening set will start at 22.00

Salon Bruit on 23.04.10 at 22:00
Kastanienallee 77, Prenzlauerberg.
Tram Schwedterstr./ U Eberswalderstr.

full details and links -> salonbruit.blogspot.com

see you there or elsewhere

greetings from cloudless germany

rinus

--