[microsound-announce] Help an artist fund his next show

Thaniel Lee thanielionlee at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 13:40:32 EDT 2010

dear art viewer

im currently looking for people who would be interested in making monthly
micro donations of 6 dollars a month. the funds raised through these micro
donations will be used to buy paper and other art supplies for my next show.
the funds will also be used to help me hire an artist assistant so i can
work on larger more complex works, and projects.

you will also receive monthly updates via email, free shipping on prints and
get other forms of information earlier than non-subscribers.

http://thanielionlee.com/sub.html

http://thanielionlee.com/

http://usedwheelchairsofcraigslist.tumblr.com/