[microsound-announce] eddie135's "With the Melvins" now available for download

eddie135 leseddie135 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 06:35:06 EST 2009

eddie135 just made their piece "With the Melvins" available in free download (mp3 or flac), at this address : http://eddie135.grand-public.org

"With the Melvins" is a work composed and interpreted by eddie135 in October 2009.
After having travelled a lot and played with many musicians, subtly appreciating noise and instability we naturally sought to move towards a more relaxed and comforting atmosphere.
Our collaboration with Robert Engelbrecht, of the Hamburg collective Nelly Boyd and our encounter with Phill Niblock and Eliane Radigue also pushed us to take a calm and slower route.
Thus we started rehearsing again, in a simple way, just the two of us, composing along these lines.
And this is what come out of it.

-eddie135-