[Microsound-announce] london headphone festival, 20 september

slow sound system info at slowsoundsystem.net
Mon Sep 15 17:51:02 EDT 2008

London Placard Headphone Festival
http://london.leplacard.org/

BRING YOUR OWN HEADPHONES!

-----

Imagine in festival in reverse ....
10 hour free headphone listening session with a diverse packed
schedule, one act every 20 minutes, in Dalston's lovely Cafe Oto.
Bring your own headphones if you want to hear the music.  We have
enough plugs for 100 listeners.
The plug-in points are 1/4" jack sockets, but we'll have plenty
adaptors for hire, all headphones catered for.

Place: Cafe Oto, Ashwin Street, Dalston E8 3DL