[Microsound-announce] fwd: support marginalized culture

Kim Cascone kim at anechoicmedia.com
Tue Jul 8 10:53:52 EDT 2008

Beta Culture needs your help. We need to raise $10k in just under a
month to continue our programming efforts. Please support marginalized
music and arts by donating to the cause.

For a modest $20 donation you will receive:

-a dvd of various filmsworks by Beta Culture artists.

-a CDR of the entire Beta culture Catalog as mp3s (over 30 artists
including exclusive tracks by Derek Bailey, Subliminal 3, Joe Daly
Trio, Noël Akchoté , and dozens more!)

All wrapped in a specially designed handmade package for your art
collection.

Please support Beta Culture and Beta Sound by spreading the word and
donating to help our fundraising pledge. Without the direct support of
your help our efforts to promote and program exceptional art will go to
waste.

Beta Culture is an art and media production facility that supports and
programs experimental media arts and performances around the world.
Based in Chicago, Beta Culture has worked with hundreds of artists and
arts organization to bring you the widest range of media arts
programming imaginable.

Beta Sound is the music distribution branch of Beta Culture with dozens
of artists and thousands of dowloads we help to support maringalized
and experimental music forms throughout the world. Visit us at
betasound.net to download our astounding catalog of free music.

WE NEED YOUR HELP!

We accept payment by paypal. Shipping in the US if free!
(International supporters please add $10 for shipping)

Please make all paypal payments to:

paypal at betaculture.com

We appreciate all the help we recieve to make these kinds of programs
and events possible.  Keep up the good work of supoorting creative
expression in all its forms.

Thank you

Beta Culture
4033 North Rockwell