[Microsound-announce] BiP_HOp Generation 9 gone to mastering / hoping to meet those of you living in Mexico

Philippe Petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Mon Nov 19 10:23:58 EST 2007

dear readers
hope that this message finds you well
as there are quite a few of you receiving this newsletter who are
inhabiting Mexico I hope to meet when I am there to play Interface
festival this week in Puebla

http://www.myspace.com/interfacefest

honestly I can't wait to go discover a country and culture so vast
and interesting...
May Quetzal and Santo be my guides

:-)

as a label, we have completed our BiP_HOp Generation vol.9
which will feature:

Kammerflimmer Kollektief
Spaceheads
Andrey Kiritchenko
Illàchime Quartet
Hauschka / Antenna Farm
Adrian Klumpes

[bleep 38]

Kammerflimmer Kollektief  (DE)
01) A Dark Grey Moonlight In The Lowlands
        (remix of Strings Of Consciousness) (04 :31)
02) Kassiber (05 :01)

Spaceheads (UK)
03) (06:26)
04) (05 :21)

Andrey Kiritchenko (UA)
05) A walking distance to my happiness (05 :18)
06) Liberation (05 :16)

Illàchime Quartet  (IT)
07) Cluster pt.1 (05 :26)
08) Cluster pt.2 (00 :51)
09) High Noon Electric (05 :09)

Hauschka / Antenna Farm (DE/UK)
10) piano glasses laptop (17 :36)

Adrien Klumpes (AU)
11) Together Under The Clouds Rolling In (10 :06)

now gone to mastering so it should be hitting shelves around February
by then should also appear our first DVD:

Janek Schaefer : short stories. DVD [bleep 37]
http://www.audioh.com/releases/shortstories.html

have a nice day
philippe

www.bip-hop.com