[Microsound-announce] Clairaudient Chicago Debut Performance

Stephen Hastings-King roachboy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 12:09:15 EST 2007

 Comrades!

Clairaudient is making its Chicago debut in the Outer Ear Festival next
weekend.
Here is the information from the Outer Ear site:

==================================
Friday and Saturday, November 17 and 18
Clairaudient: Spurious Landscapes
Performance for electronically prepared grand piano
Experimental Sound Studio
5925 N. Ravenswood
8:00 PM
$10/$7 for students and ESS members
Reservations highly recommended: very limited seating — please call
773-769-1069.

The project is based on a hybrid electro-acoustic prepared piano we've
developed during a residency at ESS this fall.

http://www.brettbalogh.com/ESS/content/_MG_3475_large.html

The performance will generate two spurious landscapes in just intonation.

The clairaudient pianists are Stephen Hastings-King and Brett Ian Balogh.

Seating is limited: so please make reservations to join us
in this our first Chicago exercise in recreational hallucination.

Thanks and we hope to see you.

Stephen