[Microsound-announce] Symbiosis Playlist - 3rd January 2007

Simon Hampson mlist at symbiosis.com.au
Tue Jan 9 22:02:50 EST 2007

Symbiosis
Wednesday 10pm - 12am
Melbourne, Australia
102.7 FM Triple R

Streaming live online at: http://www.rrr.org.au/
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/symbiosisradio
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/coishii

with Simon Hampson

A journey through experimental sound textures and rhythms.

Headphones recommended.

I am always looking for new sounds. Drop me an email or give me a call on
the show - I would love to hear from you.

Email: simon at symbiosis.com.au

--

Hi folks,

Back in the studio post-Christmas with a swag of new sounds. I have to admit
to playing catch-up at the moment; but too many great sounds is always a
good way to be.

Keep those submissions coming in!

This week: JP Shilo joins me to talk about his new record on Smells Like
Records, "As Happy As Sad Is Blue". You can catch him next week in Melbourne
for a couple of shows:

Wednesday 17th January @ Manchester Lane
Official CD Launch
with support from the Dumb Earth

Saturday 20th January
@ The East Brunswick Club
with Because of Ghosts & Ned Collette (opening)

--

Coming up: Matt Rosner (WA), Shoeb Ahmad (ACT), Esa Ruoho (Lackluster),
Aidan Baker, Aaron Ximm, RF

Have a great week,

Simon.

--

Symbiosis Playlist - 3rd January 2007

Artist :: Track :: Album/Link :: Label (if applicable)

The Idealist :: the knives are my eyes :: I Am The Fire :: Nosordo

The Necks :: abillera :: Chemist :: Fish Of Milk

Christopher De Laurenti :: small orchestra tuning up :: Bend It Like Beckett
:: Art Trail

Inch-time :: icicles and snowflakes :: As The Moon Draws Water :: Static
Caravan

Si-cut.db :: prospect :: Offices At Night [Volume 1 - Originals] :: Fallt

Mystified :: diminiscape :: Diminished :: Roil Noise

Function :: loving you (maelstrom) :: Split 7" with John Chantler :: Room40

Aidan Baker vs DDR :: approach :: Approaching A Black Hole :: Fargone
Records

Bernard Günter & Heribert Friedl :: (excerpt) :: Trans :: Non Visual Objects

Kid606 :: sonqizzover :: PS I Love You :: Mille Plateaux

Caural :: hallucination broadcast :: Mirrors For Eyes :: Mush

Lasse Marc Riek :: film :: Bend It Like Beckett :: Art Trail

Chris Rainier :: her face of morning :: The Universe Is A Long Time ::
www.myspace.com/chrisrainier

Seaworthy :: map in hand pt. 1 :: Map In Hand :: 12k

James Gordon Anderson :: 'as megatonnes of water shape :: Contest Of
Delirium :: www.jamesgordonanderson.com

John Hanes :: 2 :: Organ Of Querty :: www.purelovepower.com

Santo Subito :: floodplain :: Xavier :: Accretions

Amanda Handel & GL Seiler :: adoration :: Ghosts And Angels :: Feral Media

Plumbline :: 100 9a :: Pin Points :: Hydrogen Dukebox