[Microsound-announce] Furthernoise on BCFM-1953 recording of Gesang der Junglinge I by Karlheinz Stockhausen

Roger Mills roger at eartrumpet.org
Sun Dec 2 08:45:39 EST 2007

FURTHERNOISE RADIO ON BCFM 93.2 FM 20.00 - 21.00 GMT TUESDAY 4th
DECEMBER.

Featuring an original 1953 Deutsche Grammophon recording of Gesang der
Junglinge 1 by Karlheinz Stockhausen.

Alan Lockett will be joining us again to flag up his choice of releases
in the new Furthernoise issue including Rapoon, Aloof Proff and The
Beautiful Schizophonic, along with tracks by Frank Rothkamm, Adrian
Smith and more tbc.

As always we also have a live online visual mix from our regular VJ's
Grazmaster & Neil. To get the radio stream and the online visual mixing
open 2 browser windows with the following URLs in each window.

BCFM 93.2 FM (Bristol, UK)
20.00-21.00 pm BST (+ 1GMT)
Repeated 9-10 am BST Wednesday 5th December.
Online Stream - http://www.bcfm.org.uk
Visual Stream Log into http://www.visitorsstudio.org

World Times
20.00 - 21.00 UK
15.00 - 16.00 NYC
21.00 - 22.00 Europe
Tokyo - Wednesday 5th  17.00 - 18.00.
Australia - Wednesday 5th 18.00 - 19.00.

Subscribe to podcasts of current and past programmes from the radio
menu of the site http://www.furthernoise.org