[Microsound-announce] April PILLOW GIRL Screenings | AZ-CA-OK-DK-UK

rcramer rcramer at ix.netcom.com
Wed Apr 11 16:17:58 EDT 2007

Greetings Everyone:

I've listed below some upcoming screenings of my experimental music film PILLOW GIRL. I think people on this list would be interested in it as it makes use of digital technology to convert image data into audio data (in an attempt to approximate 'electronic music'). I hope if you are near any of these venues that you will stop by.

PILLOW GIRL has won the following media awards:

Audience Award for Best Animation, Buffalo Niagara Film Festival;
Best Experimental Film, Big Muddy Film Festival;
Best Experimental Film, Coney Island Film Festival;
Best Animated Short, Denver Underground Film Festival;
Best Experimental Film, Golden Star Shorts Fest;
Star Award, The Indie Gathering;
Best Experimental Film, Miami Short Film Festival:
Special Jury Award, Portland International Short Short Film Festival;
Best Experimental Animation, Trail Dance Film Festival

For more information please visit http://www.cultfilms.net

Best wishes,
Ronnie Cramer
www.cramer.org

- - -

April 14 - 22, 2007
California Independent Film Festival
Livermore, CA

April 24 - August 8, 2007
Mesa Arts Center
1 E. Main St.
Mesa, AZ 85211-1466

April 23 - 29, 2007
Bare Bones Film Festival
Roxy Theatre
Muskogee, OK

April 25 - 30, 2007
International Aarhus Festival of Independent Arts
Aarhus, Denmark

April 27 - May 7, 2007
End of the Pier International Film Festival
Bognor Regis
West Sussex, UK
---