[Microsound-announce] Sept7-Transmit RooftopPatio w/Pheek(MTL), NAW, TomKou+FilmFestFun

Neil Wiernik neil at phoniq.net
Wed Sep 6 14:59:10 EDT 2006

  Transmit Thursdays Live from "The View at 222"
  Thursday, September 7th, 2006

  Location: 222 Richmond St.W Rooftop Patio
  $5 before 11:00pm - $10 after
  $3 SPECIALS ALL NIGHT LONG
For more info visit: http://www.xanuradio.com/transmit

  SEE THE PHOTO'S FROM TRANSMIT AUGUST 17th - CLICK HERE!

  This Thursdays Confirmed Artists:

  PHEEK Live PA (Montreal)
  Archipel, M_nus
  Inspired by the art of the DJ culture, Jean-Patrice Remillard
(a.k.a. Pheek) eschews the traditional dance formula and instead
constructs techno that echoes the intensity of Richie Hawtin's cozy
melodies. For those seeking minimalism, Pheek's sultry
atmospherics--which stretch the boundaries between acid house and
techno's main components--are a refreshing antidote.

  NAW Live PA
  noisefactory, phoniq.net

  Tom Kuo
  wabi, minimal.ca

  Christian Skjodt
  christianskjodt.ca, xanuradio

*For our 10th week anniversary special and to help kick off the Film
Festival, Christian Skjodt will be releasing his new DVD Visual DJ
Mix "Lost and Found" showing from 9pm - 10pm on the rooftop.*

Join us on Thursday September 7th as we celebrate Transmits 10th week
anniversary live to air on xanuradio and the extremely tasty $3
SPECIALS All Night... Each week we select new artists to rock the
patio for your outdoor enjoyment.
*
* Look forward to seeing everyone there..

  Xanuradio.com Team

  International Listeners: Be sure to tune in to Xanuradio.com for
this one starting at 10pm EST (-5 GMT). Click here to listen in:
http://www.xanuradio.com/listennow.php