[Microsound-announce] CDs for Sale

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Tue Jun 28 07:02:00 EDT 2005

Summertime cleaning unearthed these gems from the closet. I figure if
they're not next to the CD player, I can probably live without them. But
maybe you can't!

Prices do not include shipping from the Netherlands. I Prefer PayPal or
Bank Transfer. Discount for 5 + CDs, so please ask.

best,
derek

EUR 7 each:

* Alva Noto/Signal/Byetone/Komet - Mort aux Vaches (Staalplaat Limited
ed. 612/1000)
* Antipop Consortium - Arrhythmia (Warp)
* Dan Burke/Kevin Drumm - Mort Aux Vaches (Staalplaat Limited ed. of 1000)
* Earth - Legacy of Dissolution (No Quarter, remixes by Mogwai, Russell
Haswell, Jim O'Rourke, Autechre, Justin Broadrick, Sun0))) )
* Hazard, Fennesz, Biosphere - Light (Touch)
* Janek Schaeffer - Pulled Under (audiOh!)
* Jeph Jerman - The Second Atention (Anamolous)
* Kit Clayton - Lateral Forces (Surface Fault)
* Labradford - E luxo so (Blast First!)
* Martin Siewert & Martin Brandlmayr - Too Beautiful to Burn (Erstwhile,
members of Radian)
* Mika Vaino - 20'to2000 (Raster Noton, special interlocking plastic
series packaging)
* Mokira - Cliphop (Raster Noton Static, antistatic package)
* Oren Ambarchi & Martin Ng - Reconnaissance (Staubgold)
* Otomo Yoshihide - Cathode (Tzadik)
* Ryoji Ikeda - Matrix (Touch 2xCD)
* Ryoji Ikeda - +/- (Touch)
* Senking - Trial (Raster Noton Static, antistatic package)
* Signal - Centrum (Raster Noton Static, antistatic package)
* The Halfler Trio - intoutof (Soleilmoon, beautiful paper packaging)
* Ultra Red - Structural Adjustments (Mille Plateaux)
* Vladislav Delay - Anima (Mille Plateaux)
* Vladislav Delay - Entain (Mille Plateaux)

EUR 4 each:

* Animals on Wheels - Designs and Mistakes (NinjaTune)
* Andy Moore & Kaffe Mathews - Locks (Unsounds, Amsterdam expr/improv)
* Curd Duca - Elevator (Mille Platueaux)
* Fennesz/O'Rourke/Rehberg - The Magic Sound of FennO'Berg (Mego)
* Fennesz/Zietblom/Rantasa - Music for an Isolation Tank (Rhiz)
* Grand Mal - Perfect Fit (Unsounds, Justin Bennet et al., Amsterdam
expr/improv)
* John Waterman - Calcutta Gas Chamber (ND)
* Kapotte Muziek - Verder (Harsh Dept., remixes of Mezbow, Haters,
Agencement, Telepherique)
* Ovil Bianca - Gravity = Love (K-RAA-K, Belgian guitar+computer)
* Paul Schutze - Third Site (Rykodisc)
* Ryoji Ikeda - Time and Space (Staalplaat, 2 x 3" CD)
* Skoltz_Kolgen - fluux:/terminal (Mutek Rec)
* Stephen Vitiello - The Light of Falling Cars (JdK Productions)
* Toshiyuki Kobayashi - Drawing Speed Coloring Time (Lucky Kitchen)
* Ultra Red - An Ostobiography (True Classical/Transparency, transsexual
agit-prop)
* Yannis Kyriakides - A ConSPIracy Cantada (Unsounds, Amsterdam expr/improv)

EUR 2 each:

* Antenna - Here to Go (Korm Plastics, ambient)
* Khan/Gammon - Stitch Soundtrack (Eigentone, member of Thilges 3 + Kid
Congo Powers, et al.)
* MIMEO - Music in Movement Electronic Orchestra (Perdition
Plastics)(CD+insert, no original jewelcase/caseliner)
va - Electric Ladyland IV (Mille Plateuax 2 x CD, discharged library copy)
va - Asphodelic (Asphodel, discharged library copy)

FREE TO GOOD HOME:

A "blind" selection of CDRs and promos picked up over the last 5 years,
covering ground from minimal techno to experimental sound and video.
Mostly very "local" artists, but some CDR suprises as well, because I
need to clear out some space ;-) Let me know if you want to try the grab
bag when you order and I will include a few of these in the mix.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl
---Oblique Strategy # 123: