[Microsound-announce] Call for participation

Roger Mills roger at eartrumpet.org
Tue Jun 28 05:44:29 EDT 2005

Call for participation - Furthernoise.org Net A/V Performances & DVD
Release

This summer we will be hosting a series of live Visitors Studio net
performances with musicians and audio / visual artists from around the
world, culminating in a DVD release of the performances in December 05.
 From the beginning of July a selection process will begin through a
series of Visitors Studio mixing events where artists can familiarise
themselves with the environment and experiment with uploading and
mixing files.

If you would like to be considered for an event please write to Roger
[at] furtherfield.org stating your preferred medium of audio, visual or
both as well as your availability and time zone. We would also welcome
teams of audio and visual artists working together.

For more information on A/V mixing in Visitors Studio at
www.furtherstudio.org/live